ETTG is presenting:
An Agenda for Europe in the World
Panel event and discussion
Date: Thursday 31 October 2019
Registration and light lunch: 11.45 a.m. – 12.30 p.m.
Panel discussion: 12.30 p.m – 14.00 p.m
Venue: Press Club, Rue Froissart 95, 1000 Brussels
Presentation of the ETTG Agenda: Marta Foresti, Director of the Overseas Development Institute’s Human Mobility Initiative and member of ETTG
- Sandra Kramer, Director for EU-AU relations, West and East Africa, DG DEVCO
- Catherine Woollard, Director of the European Council On Refugees and Exiles
- Charles Goerens, Member of the European Parliament
- Marta Foresti, Director of ODI’s Human Mobility Initiative
- H.E Grum Abay, Ambassador of Ethiopia to the EU
Moderator: Geert Laporte, Director, European Think Tanks Group
Registration is on a first-come, first served basis.
If you require any other information please get in touch with the ETTG secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org.