- This event has passed.
ETTG is presenting an Agenda for Europe in the world
October 31, 2019 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
ETTG is presenting:
An Agenda for Europe in the World
We are pleased to present to you the European Think Tanks Group’s ‘Agenda for Europe in the World’. The agenda outlines what we think the new EU leadership should focus on when it comes to foreign and development policy. It spells out concrete proposals for action in key areas where the EU can make a difference – ranging from peace and security to mobility and migration, climate action, energy and urbanisation, trade and development, human development, strategic partnerships, democracy support, and financing for development.
Panel event and discussion
Date: Thursday 31 October 2019
Registration and light lunch: 11.45 a.m. – 12.30 p.m.
Panel discussion: 12.30 p.m – 14.00 p.m
Venue: Press Club, Rue Froissart 95, 1000 Brussels
Presentation of the ETTG Agenda: Marta Foresti, Director of the Overseas Development Institute’s Human Mobility Initiative and member of ETTG
- Sandra Kramer, Director for EU-AU relations, West and East Africa, DG DEVCO
- Catherine Woollard, Director of the European Council On Refugees and Exiles
- Charles Goerens, Member of the European Parliament
- Marta Foresti, Director of ODI’s Human Mobility Initiative
- H.E Grum Abay, Ambassador of Ethiopia to the EU
Moderator: Geert Laporte, Director, European Think Tanks Group
Registration is on a first-come, first served basis.