- This event has passed.
The role of migration-development nexus in Africa-EU partnership
July 9, 2018 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
This event has been the second in this meetings series, focusing on the migration-development nexus. The event explored the debate on the migration-development nexus in light of an incoming agreement between the EU and ACP, and a proposed continental Africa-EU partnership in particular.
- Introduction– Stefano Signore, Head of Unit, DEVCO B3 – Migration, employment
- Moderation– Giulia Maci, ETTG Head of Programme
- Bernardo Venturi, Researcher IAI and ETTG
- Nicolás Berlanga Martinez, Advisor Migration, EEAS
- Nathalie Corrie-Kordas, Migration Officer, ACP Group of States
- Philip Bob Jusu, Migration Officer / Social Affairs Department
- Irene Schoefberger, Discussant, DIE and ETTG
- Discussion/Q&A – audience involvement.
Find out more here The role of migration-development nexus in Africa-EU partnership