On Thursday 29 of October at 16:00 pm (CET) we hosted a webinar event in cooperation with OECD on multilateral development finance in response to the COVID-19 crisis. The webinar investigated the dynamics of the Multilateral Development Finance framework in the wake of COVID-19, and made concrete recommendations on the most effective and impactful ways forward.
- Maria Alejandra Riano, Research Fellow for the Implementation of the 2030 Agenda, The Institute for Sustainable Development and International Relations (IDDRI)
- Olivier Cattaneo, Head of Unit, Policy Analysis and Strategy, Development Co-operation Directorate, OECD: opening remarks on the Multilateral Development Finance Report 2020
- OECD presentation will be covered by Abdoulaye Fabregas, Economist and Jieun Kim, Policy Analyst
- Max-Otto Baumann, Senior Researcher, Inter- and Transnational Cooperation programme, The German Development Institute (DIE)
- San Bilal, Head of Programme Trade, Investment and Finance, The European Centre for Development Policy Management (ECDPM)
- Annalisa Prizzon, Senior Research Fellow in the Development and Public Finance programme, Overseas Development Institute (ODI)
- Fabrizio Botti, Senior Fellow in the field of economics and finance, The Institute of International Affairs (IAI)